This is a fast and easy to make breakfast that works if you are trying to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 11 minutes
Servings 1 (makes 6 pancakes)
- 1 1/2 Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- Coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork but not too much!
- Add 2 eggs to the mixing bowl and cinnamon. [You can put as much cinnamon as you like– I like putting 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon 🙂 ]
- Stir Ingredients together
- In a pan put 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Place wet mixture into the frying pan. (1-2 tables spoons of batter work per pancake as it is easier to flip)
- Cook on medium heat for 1 1/2 minute each side before flipping. (they are a little hard to grab with the spatula so be careful!)
- Add your favorite toppings
Questions for you
- What are your favorite pancake toppings?
- Are bananas your favorite fruit?